On the framework of the of the Erasmus+
Therefore, both institutions are pleased to announce the 2017 call in order to fund four scholarships for doctoral students interested in pursuing a research period for research purposes or leading to a double degree in joint thesis supervision (
Both universities have been granted with two available spots, consequently, two UCH student and two UCA students can be selected under this project.
The deadlines for documentation submission are:
1) UCH applicants going to UCA: October 20
2) For deadlines concerning UCA applicants coming to UCH, please contact: Sara Sidaoui, email@example.com
Each university will receive their student’s applications in compliance their own rules,
- Doctoral mobility for 10 months
- Allowance of EUR 850 per month for students from UCH going to UCA
- Allowance of EUR 650 per month for students from UCA going to UCH
- Travel allowance up to EUR 1,100
- The UCH Graduate Department will finance up to EUR 350 for UCH students going to UCA for health insurance purposes.
- Start date: January 2018 (UCA) March 2018 (UCH)
* Periods might be modified if permitted by the supervisors.
- The applicants must be enrolled a doctoral programme at UCH or UCA to be eligible under this programme.*
- The applicant must complete the following application form available
- UCH applicants must have approved their qualifying exam in order to be eligible to pursue their mobility at UCA.
- The period of exchange is mainly for research purposes; therefore, applicants must have identified an academic coordinator responsible for the activities to carry out at the host institution.
- For those wishing to pursue a double degree within the framework of a joint thesis supervision (
- The recommended language proficiency is a B2 English. In addition, UCA requires a proficiency in French corresponding to an A1 level, and UCH requires an A2 in Spanish.
- Applicants must be authorized by their Graduate School to be eligible to participate.
* At UCH in an accredited (or in due process) doctoral programme.
- Valid passport or DNI
- English language CV (European format)
- The last diploma awarded and grades obtained (for UCH applicants undergraduate records will be required).
- Undergraduate records
- Motivation letter* (English)
- Recommendation letter (academic or professional) supporting the applicant´s mobility. (English)
- Research project and relevant details of the research subject that the applicant is intending to pursue at the host institution. (English)
- Work Plan (English)
- Support letter of each academic tutor at UCH and UCA is required (for those applying for a double degree in
- Proof of English proficiency. For those applicants lacking an updated language certificate in English must proceed with an interview at the graduate Department in order to be assessed.
- Support letter issued by the applicant´s Graduate School.
- Proof of qualifying exam.
- Proof of enrollment.
*In order to find the best-matching department for your possible research electives within the framework of a ten-month Erasmus+ mobility, we would like to ask you to elaborate on your mobility in a maximum of 500 words.
No double funding will be allowed. UCH applicants who are currently (or will be) holders of similar grants must choose one funding scheme.
Departamento de Postgrado y Postítulo