Short-term teaching visits for faculty members of partner universities of the University of Vienna outside Europe
- 5 de febrero de 2014
- 1 de agosto de 2014
- University of Vienna
- Dirigido a
- Académicos de la Universidad de Chile
- Ciencias Sociales Educación Humanidades Salud Tecnología Ciencias Silvoagropecuarias Derecho Arte y Arquitectura Ciencias Naturales y Matemáticas
The University of Vienna supports short-term teaching visits by faculty members of partner universities outside Europe. The minimum duration of the course is 10 days, the maximum 90 days. The teaching load is the equivalent of a one-semester course (15 or 30 contact hours in class) at the University of Vienna. The language of instruction is English.
The University of Vienna will support up to seven teaching visits each year.
Successful candidates will receive a work contract from the University of Vienna for up to 90 days. The salary depends on the length of the stay and the qualification and includes travel costs.
Candidates should be faculty members of one of the partner universities of the University of Vienna outside Europe.
- The proposed blocked course taught in English should fit into at least one of the degree programs of the University of Vienna
- The course should complement existing courses
- Scientific reputation of the applicant
A Committee of the Vice Rector for Student Educational Affairs and the Vice Rector for Human Resources Development and International Relations and other members appointed will select appropriate courses.
- Application form
- CV and list of publications
- Course syllabus
- Invitation letter of the Faculty (School) of the University of Vienna where the course is planned
- Proof of Teaching Experience
1 August 2014 (for courses planned between March and June 2015)
Applicants will be informed about the committee’s decision at the end of September.
Please send your applications by email (one pdf file) to: