Infrastructure, equipment and services
- Premises and land: 4.113.706 m² of urban land. 681.132 m² of built land in use and 103.965.000 m² of agricultural land (2020)
- Health network (Highly complex medicine): a clinical hospital; medical centers and also clinical laboratories.
- Technological platform: 100% wifi coverage and IP phone system in all the faculties and institutes; availability of video-conference and/or video-streaming for distance learning. Full academic services on-line and an ID credential has been implemented which allows access to corporative services such as libraries and premises for students and professors.
- Astronomy observatories: The National Astronomy Observatory (since 1852), one of the first in Latin America. There are also the: Maipú Radio Observatory (since 1959); the Astronomy Station at Cerro el Roble; Research and international cooperative agreements with other Astronomy Centers such as: ESO; ALMA; La Campana; NOAO; Cerro Tololo (AURA).
- Teaching and research laboratories
- Sports and physical activity: Sport areas to be used by students and professors. Inter-faculty sports competitions take place there throughout the year.