Government and authorities
- President: Highest authority and legal representative, elected by the academicians for a period of four years.
- University Senate: Council with normative and strategic guidelines functions. It consists of 36 members (27 academicians, 7 students, and 2 representatives of the staff) elected by their peers.
- University Council: Collegiate Council with an executive character. Composed by the President (who presides over it), the Provost, the Deans, three faculty members and two members appointed by the President of the Republic.
- Evaluation Council: Council that coordinates the evaluation, qualification and accreditation processes at the institutional and the individual level. It consists of five professors of highest academic hierarchical level who are put forward by the President and appointed by the University Senate.
- Provost: Advisor to the President with regard to academic, economic-administrative, judicial and student matters. He/she also replaces the President in his/her absence and coordinates the four Vice presidencies:
Authorities University of Chile
- President: Prof. Rosa Devés Alessandri
- Provost: Prof. Alejandra Mizala Salces
- Vice President of Academic Affairs (S): Prof. Leonor Armanet Bernales
- Vice President of Research and Development: Prof. Prof. Enrique Aliste Almuna
- Vice President of Public Engagement and Communication: Prof. Pilar Barba Buscaglia
- Vice President of Financial and Institutional Management Affairs: Prof. Sergio Olavarrieta Soto
- Vice President of Student and Community Affairs: Prof. Josiane Bonnefoy Muñoz
- Vice President of Information Technologies: Prof. José Miguel Piquer Gardner