Master in Sciences, mention in Physics
- Grado académico
- Master in Sciences, mention in Physics
- Área del conocimiento
- Ciencias Naturales y Matemáticas
- Facultad o Instituto
- Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas
- N° de Decreto
- This program was accredited by National Committee on Accreditation for a period of 7 years, starting from August, 2011.
Prof. Rodrigo Soto
Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas
- Prof. Rodrigo Soto
- Blanco Encalada 2008. Casilla 487-3 (Fac. de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas)
Las Palmeras Nª 3425, Santiago, Chile (Fac. de Ciencias)
- +562 29784335
This Master aim is to train adequate graduates to do original research compatible with the Master degree in this field, which results make a significant contribution to frontier knowledge in Physics. This program graduates receive an appropriate training to continue academic studies related to research and teaching to undergraduate students in Physics and also to enroll PhD programs with advantage in excellent universities.
This program is carried out together with different Faculties of Faculty of Physical Sciences and Mathematics.
Plan de estudio
Requisitos de Admisión
Students wishing to apply for Master programs offered by the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, University of Chile must have a bachelor or a professional degree in a similar area, granted by a national or international university certifying a solid background in the specific area of the Master program. The Academic Committee of the program will review each application taking into account all the required background.
Applicants have to submit all their educational records at the moment of applying. Some of them are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form
- Transcript of records of the previous courses and their programs in case they come from other national or international universities.
- Bachelor's or professional diploma
- A letter of intention, and at least two letters of recommendation.